Sunday 5 January 2014

THE TRAIN GIRL: a meeting or coincidence
















In a dry morning once ever
The poem will remind it later;
In a journey, a girl i had met
Don’t know why i became so tempted;
To dedicate a poem to her
Who was an unknown passenger !!

I was seated near the window in a coach
She came searching for a window in same coach;
Short heighted she was with slim body
I had never seen such a silent lady;
With red and black she was properly dressed
Smile on her lips i couldn’t trace;
 She was silent for a long
Enjoying her list of song;
For long time i kept on gazing
The journey was getting amazing!!

When did she opened her hair
Seemed as beauty her dazzles there;
Again and again she was shaping her hair
And I thought beauty her resides there;
Eyes though did make contact
But they didn’t remain intact;
Wishes were to gaze at her
I was frightened it won’t hurt her!!

The poem I may not present her
In future I may not meet her;
But the journey was so interesting
That made the poem describing;
Don’t know why I lost control
To write over an unknown girl;
Once she was looking outside
Then found gazing at my side;
With pen and paper what i was doing
Probably it made her confusing!!

She may curse, she may slap
Seeing a beauty,a poet has right to clap;
I had not made her my crush
Neither I had won her trust!!

The journey ended without a communication
But the girl was still in my sensation;
With this my pen had stopped
And my imagination was gone crushed…..

1 comment:

  1. people used to ask me about the girl and i reply "i dont know anything"...seems as if i were in dream during the compose

    ReplyDelete